1903 – Nuzum Brothers, 201 Pearse Street, Dublin
Wonderful shop front for Nuzum Brothers who also had a business further along the street beside the current Garda station. This is one of the best terracotta facades in the city. The building itself dates from around 1835 with the shopfront added early in the 20th century. Sadly Trinity College has closed up the doorway to the street and the building is one of a terrace of buildings that seem unloved by the college.