Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1904 – Codville and Company, Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

codville_lge

Amalgamated into the Ashdown Building in 1911, the former Codville and Company warehouse had two floors added to it so that it formed a continuous wall with the rest of the Ashdown Building. The design features from the original four storey Codville structure can easily be seen.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1900 – Marshall Wells Building, Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: James J. McDiarmid A post and beam frame structure with brick and stone external detailing, this small warehouse features...

Close