Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1904 – Former Bank, Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Lynn

tsb_lge

Fabulous over-the-top facade with polished marble columns spanning two floors over a heavy sandstone ground floor. Constructed for the Royal Bank of Ireland.

Read previous post:
1907 – No.113 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son With a construction period overlapping its neighbour at No.112, it's easy to think that there...

Close