Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1905 – Canon O’Hanlon Memorial National School, Sandymount, Dublin

national_school_lge

national_school2_lge

When Canon O’Hanlon died in 1905 after 25 years as Parish priest, three new rooms were built and the school was re-named the Canon O’Hanlon Memorial School. These rooms now form the school hall.

Read previous post:
1858 – Church of Our Lady, Star of the Sea, Sandymount, Dublin

Architects: J.J. McCarthy / W.H. Beardwood The main facade with its three gables demonstrates the interior layout; the aisles and...

Close