1905 – Carnefac Block, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: John H.G. Russell


Small warehouse building until recently in use as a French Bistro. The interior features a wooden post and beam construction and exposed brickwork.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com