1911 – Firehall No.14 , Lipton St., Winnipeg, Manitoba
In 1903 the firm of A. and W. Melville, architects and civil engineers, began operation. This company was responsible for numerous buildings in and around the city. An incomplete list of works includes many Winnipeg Fire Halls, all built to a similar design. This example has been decommissioned and is a residence. Formerly Firehall No.14.