1922 – Former Moravian Church, Kevin Street, Dublin

Architect: O’Callaghan & Webb



Masking an earlier meeting house of 1760, this was built in the early 20th century as a church hall and office accommodation. The church closed in 1959 and is now offices. The pediment features the symbol of the Moravian Church and the facade has unusual stained glass in the upper floor.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com