1905 – Medical Mission, Chancery Place, Dublin

Architect: G.P. Beater



Brick building with elaborately decorated ground floor and central bay. Founded in 1891 and rebuilt in 1905, it is still in use today.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com