Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1905 – No.112 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons

specsavers_lge

No.112 is the left hand site of the photograph, the retail unit at street level being a branch of Specsavers. A fine commercial premises with a quality stone facade.

    Read previous post:
    1902 – Iveagh Markets, Francis Street, Dublin

    Architect: Frederick G. Hicks Dating from 1902, the brick and stone facade hides a large functional cast-iron galleried market hall....

    Close