1906 – RIAC, Dawson Street, Dublin

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks



Built in 1906 with further extension work in 1911 by the same architects.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com