Architect: John D. Atchison
This red sandstone building was for many years the home of the Canada Permanent Trust Company. Built in 1909, the ground floor contained offices and banking facilities with additional office space in the upper two stories. There is a separate entrance for the second and third floors. Beautifully restored, the building retains much of its original materials and craftsmanship.