1909 – Former Police Headquarters, New York
Designed by the firm of Hoppin & Koen in a monumental Beaux-Arts style, it opened in 1909. The NY Police Dept. moved out in 1973 and the building was converted to luxury condominiums in 1987. There are 55 apartments on six floors. The building has fine carved lions alongside the main entrance and a fabulous dome atop the structure.