Architect: Anthony Scott & William Scott
A fine little library originally endowed by Andrew Carnegie, and the result of an architectural competition in 1908. Designed by the father and son firm, the main façade is dominated by the square tower with its two side bays. A staircase rises through one of these bays to the upper floor. The architectural detail is kept to a minimum on the remainder of the building with its simple rectilinear form.