Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1910 – Fort Rouge United Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: John H. G. Russell

presbyterian_church

presbyterian_church2

Originally built as a Presbyterian Church, this large brick building is quite clumsy in design. With the exception of the two towers, the detailing is quite large in scale. The main front is a case in point, the doorways and windows are crude and over-scaled. On the tower tops, the architect’s touch is lighter and more detailed.