Brightest survivor of “City of Lights” era, with 13,000 lightbulbs that continue to illuminate the exterior at night. Designed in 1910 by Harry W. J. Edbrooke; restored in 1990 as Insurance Exchange Building.
Archiseek is an online magazine dedicated to, but not exclusively to, Irish architecture. Featuring news from Irish architecture, encouraging discussion between architects and those interested in our built environment, Archiseek is the leading Irish architecture publication. We always welcome submission from Irish architects of recent projects, and unbuilt competition entries for publication.