Architects: William Wallace Blair
This large stone and stucco building with the half-timbering over the upper levels, was the last home of Mark Fortune. Built in 1910, it was his residence for two years. Mark Fortune and his son, Charles, perished aboard the Titanic. Mrs. Fortune and her daughters, who had left the house for a happy European vacation, survived the Titanic, and returned to Winnipeg, widowed and fatherless. The Fortune house has been divided into suites and its original interior is completely destroyed. A coach house with a deep basement stands on the riverbank behind the mansion.