1910 – St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Architect: Edwin Hawley Hewitt

1910 - St. Mark

One of two cathedrals in the Episcopal Diocese of Minnesota, designed by parishioner Edwin Hawley Hewitt, later partner in Hewitt & Brown. It was built as a parish church overlooking Loring Park in 1910. In 1941, it was designated a cathedral .

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com