Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1910 – Werier Block, 238 Princess Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

werier_lge

A stark and obvious example of the Exchange warehouse developed in two stages (which many were) – the original four floors received a vastly different treatment than the final three stories whiuch were added circa 1910. Previously the warehouse of the Cockshutt-Plow Company.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1906 – Frost & Wood Warehouse, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: James H. Cadham The Frost and Wood Warehouse was built by contractor Philip Burnett for some $50,000. It is...

Close