Architect: John H.G. Russell
Built in 1901 of red brick, its location was selected because of its closeness to the Grain Exchange on Princess. Built in stages, all designed by John H. G. Russell, the 1901 version was irregular in shape with a small, one-storey rear (south) section. In 1911, the latter area was increased with a second floor added.