1911 – Daniels & Fisher Tower, Denver

Architect: Frederick Sterner & George Williamson

dftower

0001

Inspired by St. Mark’s Campanile in Venice but scaled down, the D&F Tower was built in 1911 to anchor the Daniels & Fisher Department Store. The tower barely escaped demolition in the 1970s when the remainder of the deparment store was demolished. It has since been restored.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com