Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1911 – Former Todd Burns, Mary Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: C.B. Powell

todd_burns_lge

todd_burns2_lge

Like the larger store (now Pennys) across the street, this attractive piece of commercial architecture was built for Todd Burns. Now a facade to a shopping centre.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1931 – Former Jervis Hospital Nurses School, Mary Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son Now containing shops and part of the Jervis Centre, this originally was part of the...

Close