Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1911 – Nos.60-61 South Great George’s Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Edwin Bradbury

decwells_lge

A fine pair of commercial buildings with ornate upper stories. No. 61, on the right was rebuilt by Edwin Bradbury in 1911.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1906 – Nos. 48-50 South Great George’s Street, Dublin

Architect: H.J. Lundy A very fine commercial building with ornate shopfront intact as well a nice window details on the...

Close