1911 – Whitla Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: James H. Cadham / John H.G. Russell

whitla_lge

whitla2_lge

70 Arthur was completed in 1899, by Cadham who also made a major addition in 1906. John H. G. Russell made another major addition in 1911, extending the original building two more bays along McDermot in 1911.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com