Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1912 – 321 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: George W. Northwood

adelaide_mcdermott_lge

The building, also known as the Finnie and Murray Block, on the northwest corner of McDermot Avenue and Adelaide Street, marked the first incursion of the warehouse district west of Adelaide. It was designed in the Edwardian Commercial style by George W. Northwood and constructed by the Carter-Halls-Aldinger Company for $81,500.

Read previous post:
Clongriffin Station by Iarnród Éireann Architects

Iarnród Éireann's newest station, the new Clongriffin DART Station, was officially opened this week. Designed by Iarnród Éireann Architects, Clongriffin...

Close