Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1913 – Former Courthouse, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin


Un-assuming little building built as the Court of Petty Sessions – public entrance at one end, and a room for the judge behind the bench.

Read previous post:
1820 – Former School, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin

Adjacent to the Church of Ireland, and now used as a community centre, this little school opens out on to...