1914 – St Luke’s Parish Hall, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Woodman & Carey

stlukeshall

stlukeshall2

The parish hall to St Luke’s was designed by Winnipeg architects Woodman & Carey and constructed in 1913-14. Although by a different architect than the church, the English variant of Gothic Revival is carried through the building, blending harmoniously. This is a wonderful hall from the shallow arched windows at ground level creating the effect of an arcade to the small dormer windows and filial.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com