Architect: Bebb & Gould
Its triangular site allowed light to flow into every section of the building and enabled the architects to cover every elevation with beige terra-cotta decoration. The locally prominent firm of Bebb and Gould constructed the building so that four more stories could be added in anticipation of later expansion and heavily insulated the ground floor so that the printing machines would not distract those working upstairs. By 1931, the circulation of the paper grew too large for the building. A new plant was built in the northeast corner of the city and the building passed to other hands. Though no longer used for its original purpose, the Times Building remains an office building notable for its elegant exterior.