1916 – St Patrick’s Church, Ringsend, Dublin
Fine early 20th century Gothic revival church on an awkward site which the architect has made the most of by placing the tower and spire along the roadside for dramatic effect. There is an ornately decorated interior with many of its original details intact despite Vatican II reforms. The pulpit designed by the architects was made by Earley & Co. Sanctuary fittings from the early 1920s were completed by R.H. Byrne.