1917 – No.3 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: Francis Bergin

happyringhouse_lge

Supposedly built with girders salvaged from the wreck of the GPO, No.3 is part of a cohesive terrace of red brick buildings with a continuous cornice. Notable for its large 1952 neon sign.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com