1922 – Group Telecom, Winnipeg, Manitoba

group_telecom_lge

Imposing brick structure amidst the empty lots of Main Street South, converted to office accommodation. Formerly the site of Breen Motors, a well established Winnipeg car dealership who operated here until 1957 – the building had access to the rail-lines behind.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com