1922 – No. 58 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne

carrolls_lge

No. 58 (left hand building in photograph) was rebuilt in 1922 but is unfortunately missing its original stone shopfront. The original had horizontally channelled stone with round headed windows and figurative keystones.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com