Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1923 – AIB, South Richmond Street, Dublin

Architect: Frederick G. Hicks


Bank dating from the early twentieth century constructed in a restrained classical style for the Provincial Bank.

Read previous post:
1790 – Westmoreland Street, Dublin

Leading from College Green to O'Connell street and named after John Fane, tenth Earl of Westmoreland and Lord Lieutenant 1790-94....