1924 – No. 57 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: H.V. Millar

carrolls_lge

No. 57 (right hand building in photograph) was rebuilt in 1922 as a chemist shop for A. & R. Thwaites, whose name can still be seen incised on the granite shop facade.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com