1925 – Former DUTC Depot, Marlborough Street, Dublin

Architect: Patrick F. O’Sullivan

dutc_lge

Former depot belonging to the Dublin United Tramways Company and now in use by Dublin Bus.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com