1925 – Former St John Cantius Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba

st_john_cantius_rc_church_old_lge

The former St John Cantius Church was started in 1918 and not completed until 1925. After a new church opened alongside in 1972, it was used as a school for some years, but is now empty.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com