1925 – No.23 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son

gresham2_lge

Rebuilt in 1925 for a seeds merchant Sir J.W. Mackay whose store was destroyed during a bombardment of the nearby Gresham Hotel in the Civil War in 1922. The balcony bears a carved “M”. The building is now part of the enlarged Gresham Hotel.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com