Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1929 – Former Grand Cinema, Fairview, Dublin

Architect: Henry J. Lyons



Former cinema, now missing most of its auditorium after the rear half of the building was demolished. The former balcony level still exists as a private screening cinema, after the auditorium was converted into two screens.

Read previous post:
1866 – No.14 Westmoreland Street, Dublin

Architect: William G. Murray Designed for the Scottish Equitable Insurance Company, hence presumedly the vague Scottish Baronial style of the...