1929 – Kiosk, Leeson Street, Dublin

Architect: Michael Moynihan



Formerly a Tea Room and Toilets block with Kiosk shop – only the Kiosk is still in operation. This little building has some fine brickwork and a decorative Dublin coat-of-arms – it contained a City water pressure station.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com