1930 – The Pavilion, Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba
The previous Pavilion was built in 1908 to a design by John D. Atchison but it burned in 1929. The new pavilion was built in 1930 to the designs of Northwood & Chivers. This has a strong Germanic influence with its half timbered gables and tower. Assiniboine Park was laid out by prominent landscape architect, Frederick G. Todd, who had studied and worked for Frederick Law Olmstead.