Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1931 – No.52 Grafton Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Robinson Keefe

north_corner_lge

An unusual corner building at the top of Grafton Street complete with modern interpretation of the corner towers used on many Dublin corners. Known as Noblett’s Sweet Shop for many years.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
2007 – No. 75, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Architect: Burke-Kennedy Doyle / Homan O'Brien Associates Formerly the site of the Department of Justice, a 1960s era office building,...

Close