Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1932 – DUTC Powerhouse, Ringsend, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Vincent Kelly

dutc_powerhouse_lge

Former power station for the Dublin United Tramways Company. Plasterer: M. Creedon.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1936 – Thorncastle Street Flats, Ringsend, Dublin

Architect: Herbert G. Simms Three large blocks along the Dodder river as it enters the Liffey at Grand Canal Docks,...

Close