Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1938 – Former Classic Cinema, Terenure, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

cinema_lge

Former cinema, now like many in the suburbs, used as a commercial premises. The building along with a smaller light industrial premises alongside has Art Deco touches. It seated over 700 people and closed in 1976.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1933 – Bank of Ireland, Terenure, Dublin

Architect: Millar & Symes Sited at Terenure crossroads, this bank branch has strong Arts and Crafts detailing, notably the stonework...

Close