1933 – Bank of Ireland, Terenure, Dublin

Architect: Millar & Symes


Sited at Terenure crossroads, this bank branch has strong Arts and Crafts detailing, notably the stonework around the entrances. This is unusual for Ireland as bank branches were traditionally built in a classical tradition well into the twentieth century.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com