Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1934 – Former Bank of Toronto, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Northwood & Chivers



Former branch office of the Bank of Toronto, this small building is now in use as offices. Its main architectural feature is the incised lettering above the main entrance.

Read previous post:
1931 – Uptown Bowling Lanes, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Max Blankstein Opened on 24 Dec 1931, the interior of the theatre was gutted in 1960 and was turned...