1936 – College of Further Education, Drogheda, Co. Louth

Architect: Ralph H. Byrne



Built as Drogheda Technical School and now the College of Further Education, this is a fine example of the early Modern Movement in Ireland. The entrance to the school is emphasised by the extra storey and the cantilevered canopy over the doorway. The building still has its original metal windows.