Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1948 – The Hydro, Tramore, Co Waterford

Architect: Patrick Sheahan

tramore_hydro2

Opened in 1948 ‘The Hydro’’ had a staff of seven and housed a number of sea baths as well as a restaurant. Demolished.

Read previous post:
2005 – Ryan Institute, Citywest, Co. Dublin

Architect: de Blacam and Meagher Architects The Dr. Tony Ryan Academy of Entrepreneurship, was set up in conjunction with Dublin...

Close