Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1948 – Guinness Power Station, St. James’s Gate, Dublin

Architect: F.P.M. Woodhouse & Sir Alexander Gibb & Partners

powerstation_lge

On the northern side of James Street, lies the brewery power station, a fine and monumental mid-century industrial building.

    Read previous post:
    1908 – O’Neill’s Bar, Suffolk Street, Dublin

    Architect: G.P. Sheridan One of Dublin's landmark public houses, O'Neill's is sited on the narrow side Church Street and the...

    Close