Built between 1956-58 to to replace an earlier church of 1927, this modern building is constructed of the local Tyndall stone and brick. To the left of the main entrance is the Memorial Chapel with Tudor detailing – a remnant of the earlier buildings. The Architect designed the low side aisle projection to be the height of the house porches in the locality. This low feature carried around the east wall as the entrance porch, giving equal importance to the Grosvenor Avenue and the Wilton Street facades. The height of the building was governed by the height of the roofs of the neighbouring 3-storey residences. The bell tower is 96 feet high and cruciform in plan, topped by Bell and Cross can be seen from miles away over the tree tops.