Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1960 – 400 Colony Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba

400_colony_street_lge

Originally built by the Salvation Army, this building now forms part of the University of Winnipeg campus housing the Department of Theatre and Film.

    Read previous post:
    1895 – Dalnavert House, Winnipeg, Manitoba

    Architect: Charles H. Wheeler Designated a National Historic Site, this fine Victorian era house is considered one of the best...

    Close