Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1963 – Pilkington, St. Helens, Lancashire

Architect: Fry Drew

0001

The distinctive blue Pilkington Head Office, a Grade II listed building constructed in 1959-63 designed by Maxwell Fry and his wife Jane Drew.

Read previous post:
Pier’s demolition ruled illegal

The Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company may have to reinstate a Victorian railway station on Carlisle Pier following a ruling by...

Close